[technology-pmc] Pending Microprofile Committer Elections

Hi Wayne,

Do you have more background on the Mircroprofile Committer Elections? It seems that the community has some issues. There were many abstains from the votes. Reading through the comments I was wondering whether those should actually have been veto's.

Some of the comments sound really concerning. I'm particularly concerned about the communication issues that have been raised. However, I don't have enough data to make a clear decision.

@PMC please take some time to read through the comments.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht