Re: [technology-pmc] Request review of Eclipse MicroProfile 1.2

Thanks, Gunnar!

But, our project actually produces multiple releases.  We have component releases and we have the overall project release.  Are you indicating that if the overall project release includes all of the proposed component releases, then I only need to request a pmc review of the top level microprofile project? That would simplify our bookkeeping.

Thanks, Kevin