Re: [technology-pmc] Committer Nominations

Gunnar, PMC members,

Many thanks for considering this.
I will wait a bit for reactions on the previous email of Gunnar, about handling new components from new committers (and the related CQ process), before advancing on this.

Just one reaction on the below : as I mentioned in a previous email, the "I don't know who this person is" was just a joke that was lost on the people not acquainted with the science group, I think. Matt and Jonah know each other very well, they are the original core contributors to that new component for Triquetrum.

thanks again
erwin