[technology-pmc] Eclipse OMR project's product is "source code"

Making the technology-pmc group aware of this discussion, as requested by Wayne.

Wayne's motivation: "It's a little weird (for us) that a project not produce a binary, so I'd like the PMC to be aware of the nature of the project and have a chance to discuss it."

Gist is in this comment: