Re: [technology-pmc] Works with dependency and limitations

I think users must be aware that they are installing those dependencies on purpose and that they are not coming from Eclipse.org.
Agreed. As long as the users are given the opportunity to agree to the license themselves (which is the case via the p2 installer), then you're okay.

They don't do quite the same thing, but I think that this is fundamentally similar to what the Subversive project does.

Wayne