[technology-pmc] Aether termination

Greetings Eclipse Technology PMC

I dropped the ball on this. I had scheduled the termination review to conclude today, but never followed up with the project team regarding PMC approval of the review materials. My apologies.

The Eclipse Aether project team has decided to terminate and archive the project. A fork of the project code will be created directly in the Maven code base. We (the EF) have discussed trademark and licensing concerns regarding this fork and will continue to work with the project team. For the purposes of this review, trademark and licensing concerns are out of scope.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.aether/reviews/termination-review

Please let me know ASAP if you have any concerns regarding the review materials or the termination.

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton
@waynebeaton