Re: [technology-pmc] Approval for installing a heartbeat in Code Recommenders for Luna

-1

The policy as captured in the wiki is explicitly labeled as "not currently in effect".

Any approval from the PMC is meaningless without a board-approved policy.

Having said that, some new energy has been brought to bear on this; I will provide an update when information is available.

Wayne