Re: [technology-pmc] Approval for installing a heartbeat in Code Recommenders for Luna

Hi Marcel,

That’s a tough one.

On one hand, I’m missing some background/information why download numbers can’t be used for this purpose. If you apply some sort for conversion rate, you might pretty well get a number that indicates the range of active users. Also, download numbers are pretty good indicator of your outreach.

On the other hand, I don’t want to block you guys from getting research funding. At this point, I’m afraid I can only give a +0.

-Gunnar