Re: [technology-pmc] [cross-project-issues-dev] XWT Project Release review

Thanks Marcel!

I don't know how to select the offset. In fact, Modeling Papyrus depends
us. But by now, they breaks it by embedding directly the sources. They are
waitting for this release.

And we use eclipse components such as SWT, JFACE and databinding. But they
are not specific to the current eclipse release Luna. This XWT supports
alos previous relases of eclipse like kelper.

Best regards
Yves YANG