following Gunnar's example, I'd like to request our first Release Review for 0.5 at the end of January - best before M5.

We are currently working through the requirements listed in the release how-to (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Release_Reviews#Checklist):

* the first builds at build.eclipse.org (including signing) succeeded,
* sources are all available at eclipse.org
* naming conventions should be ok
* all required CQs have been requested and most of them have been accepted already,
* the automated IP log has been updated (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=technology.recommenders)
* update sites will be completely hosted at eclipse.org in a few days
* project plan is available (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.recommenders)
* website and documentation will be updated at the end of January

Are there any major road blocks we obviously hit?

PMC, can we request a review for end of January?

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top