Re: [technology-pmc] [epp-dev] EPP Policy on committers and package maintainers?

I agree with your assessment. I would add that the Tools Charter needs a
rewrite at least as much as Technology. Adding frameworks to it might be the
obvious thing to do.

Personally, I would separate what you call releng into two different things.
Orbit and EPP are really Eclipse community process artifacts. Hudson, m2e,
JGit and the like are starting to form an interesting server-side ALM stack,
with tools. Mylyn is our current ALM TLP, but its charter specifically
excludes server-side as I recall.