Re: [technology-pmc] Asking for Approval of Jubula 1.0.0 Graduation/Release review

2011/5/16 Achim Lörke <Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Okay, 1) and 2) have been worked on and should now be adequate. We will continue moving stuff from our internal Trac wiki to the Eclipse wiki.
>
> on 3) Actually I think we do have a plan to work in the open. It just needs some time to work. We've decided that for our current community it would be easiest to move them from a product to OSS in tiny steps. But by considering all my mails on this topic and the feedback we've received from our activities (talks, articles, tutorials, etc.) it seems to be working.

Thanks Achim, this looks like a good start so my 0 will go to a +1
vote. You may also want to update the front page of the website to
include a video or two that demos some of the things that Jubula does.
For example, I think the Xtext project does a great job of this:
    http://eclipse.org/Xtext/

Good luck! If you have any questions, feel free to ping me or your mentors.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org