[technology-pmc] Sapphire quick update

I want to take a moment to wrap around with the rest of the Technology PMC to give a quick update on Sapphire. Since the last thread on this subject wrapped up, I have produced two articles to go along with the formal proposal to better explain the technology. The intro in particular has helped generate some interest from the community and there has been some activity on the forum.

Articles:

http://lt-rider.blogspot.com/2010/06/sapphire.html
http://lt-rider.blogspot.com/2010/06/sapphire-focus-on-browsing.html

With a better background story, I would love to hear further input from the Technology PMC on the project's forum...

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=192

Thanks,

- Konstantin

Back to the top