[technology-pmc] RE: UOMo Project

Some comments on the proposal:

* The idea of the Scope section is to lay out a permanent vision for the
domain area of the project. Starting it off with "UOMo will contain two main
areas to start with..." does not meet that goal. I think you need a
statement that specifies the scope in addition to the two beginning
examples.

* The phrase "UCUM Reference Implementation" raises some questions.
"Reference Implementation" implies a formal spec and a standards
organization? If that is the case, what are the legal requirements for
implementing UCUM specs?

Mike Milinkovich
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Mobile: +1.613.220.3223