Re: [technology-pmc] Linux Tools first release

Hi Anne,

* Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2009-01-21 20:25]:
> 1. The copyright notice should be 2009, and it's not copyright "The
> Eclipse Foundation" -- it should be you, or Red Hat.
> 2. Please add slide numbers.
> 3. Make sure that your project plan is current, and add that URL to the
> slides. For your project, the URL is
> http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.linuxtools

Thanks for taking a look.  I've addressed all of these issues and
emailed you the PDF and original file separately so as not to spam the
list.

Also, I am about to re-submit the IP log now that the 4 pending CQs are
complete.

Thanks again,

Andrew

Back to the top