Re: [technology-pmc] Linux Tools first release

Andrew, I'll have Bjorn look over the slides as well, but here are some things that need changing.

1. The copyright notice should be 2009, and it's not copyright "The Eclipse Foundation" -- it should be you, or Red Hat.
2. Please add slide numbers.
3. Make sure that your project plan is current, and add that URL to the slides. For your project, the URL is
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.linuxtools

Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation