[technology-pmc] Faceted Project Framework is ready for creation review

Attached is an updated project proposal (it’s a zip file). The changes include listing project mentors, filling in committer bios, and adding more interested parties.

In terms of building the community during the proposal phase, the project newsgroup has seen some activity (mostly in the form of registering interest), I have blogged about the project, submitted a talk proposal to EC2009 and have explicitly reached out to two projects (PDT and CDT; got an initial statement of interest from PDT, no response yet from CDT).

I believe this project proposal has met the requirements and is ready for the creation review. Regarding the creation review docuware referenced in the development process, can the project proposal serve as this docuware or do I need to put something else together? If separate docuware is necessary, what should go in it. Are there templates? The content requirements referenced in the eclipse development process are virtually identical to the content requirements for the project proposal.

Oracle
Konstantin Komissarchik | Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Phone: +1 425 201 1795 | Mobile: +1 206 898 0611
Oracle Eclipse Tooling
411 108th Ave NE, Suite 2100 | Bellevue, WA 98004