Re: [technology-pmc] New mailing list for Technology Projects

Thanks for listening, dear PMC!  You guys are great despite your badass names!

Denis

Wayne Beaton wrote:
Greetings all.

A new mailing list, technology-projects [1] has been created. Our intent is to use this list for any communication we wish to have with all Technology projects. We therefore request that all project leads sign up to participate in this list.

Henceforth, all the technology-pmc [2] list will be used for communication with and amongst PMC members. You are still welcome to subscribe and contribute to this list, but do feel free to opt out if the volume of mail is too much to keep up with. You can also feel free to subscribe to the technology-pmc list for the duration of an issue that you care about and then drop off. Or you can just listen in on everything. It's really up to you. I promise to keep the Vogon poetry to a minimum.

Thanks,

Wayne "Fearless leader" Beaton