[technology-pmc] Re: FW: Question before submitting the COSMOS IP log

Sorry... I forgot to copy some important folks...

Wayne

Wayne Beaton wrote:
Hello EMO.

The COSMOS project has a dependency on a "server supporting JSP 2.0". I believe this to be an "exempt pre-req".

First, can COSMOS get EMO approval?

Second, is a CQ required? If a CQ is indeed required, can it be worded "A server supporting JSP 2.0"? Any attempt to enumerate the actual servers and versions that can fit this requirement would result in potentially dozens of quite redundant CQs.

Thanks,

Wayne

Barb Cochrane wrote:
_____ From: Barb Cochrane [mailto:barb.cochrane@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:25 PM