Re: [technology-pmc] COSMOS requests permission to proceed with its release review

Your landing page [1] needs a little TLC. Specifically, the right side has some kind of DIV tag weirdness going on and--while we do appreciate the plug--the EclipseCon advert is a little out of date :-).

There seems to be relatively little community development (relatively little activity in the newsgroups and few bug reports created by non-committers). Can you comment on the kinds of things that COSMOS is doing to develop a community around the project? Can you perhaps highlight some community-development successes?

Thanks,

Wayne

[1]http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/

Ruth Lee wrote:
Hi Technology PMC,

The COSMOS subproject would like to request permission to proceed with a release review for its upcoming v1.0, which is planned to GA on Nov 14, 2008. Because this is a v1.0 release I understand that this is also considered a graduation review. May we proceed?

Thank you,
Ruth.

Ruth Lee
IBM Toronto Lab