Re: [ohf-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Proposal for STEM to be a project under the Technology PMC (was OHF project shutting down)

I believe that it is not true to say that the OHF project is "shutting
down", though it's future is certainly up in the air.

STEM wants to create its own project.

SODA wants to move to EclipseRT (Scott - you need to confirm that on this
list!)

Keeping an empty project around does not seem to make much sense to me.

hi Mike

I think you're making sense, but I don't think that we should consider
this as actually decided until we've discussed this with everyone

Grahame

Back to the top