Re: [technology-pmc] usage fragments of Apache code

 Will do. Thanks Anne.

 regards,
 Eugene

Anne Jacko wrote:
Wayne and Eugene,

The M2E project page is now showing the egg logo, so I updated the status in the database. Eugene, when you have downloads available, please be sure that the egg logo is on the download page and that your download packages include the word "incubation." Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788