Re: [actf-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] ACTF Community Development: Status & Response to Wayne Beaton

Hi Mike,

>Of course, but that would depend upon against what criteria
>you were basing certification (e.g. W3C ATAG 1.0, US Sec. 508, etc.).
>I would love to pursue this topic with the community - as I said,
>I have both a professional and personal stake in this work.
>How would we initiate such an endeavor?

In Eclipse, I think the article below is used as a guideline.
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-Accessibility/index.html

We can start discussion based on this article.
For example, I think some items described in the article can be covered by
ACTF, especially by the SWT validation. How do you think about it?

We might be able to discuss it with the User Interface Best Practice
Working Group, too.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/User_Interface_Architecture_Working_Group

Best regards,
Kentarou