RE: [technology-pmc] ACTF Community Development: Status & Responseto Wayne Beaton

<snip>

> I prefer to keep conversations as in-the-open as possible;
> the mailing list is a good place to make sure that happens.
> Having said that, I'm happy to attend a call if you think you
> can derive some value from it.
> Perhaps I'll try to lurk on a project call.

I'm working up the minutes from last week's meeting and will post them to
the ACTF-Dev list. Will copy you on them separately so you can pick up on
our September project meeting date.

- Mike

Mike Paciello
Cell: +1.603.566.7713