From: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 9:21 AM
To: Technology PMC
Subject: Re: [technology-pmc] RE: [alf-dev] Is ALF alive?

As a PMC member, I would prefer that we have a conversation sooner rather than later, even if the conversation consists solely of the ALF leadership explaining why a longer conversation needs to be postponed.

Brian Carroll wrote:
I request we postpone the conversation on ALF's future until late September.   There is a good rationale for this request for extension, which I explain here.
--

[end of message]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.