Re: [technology-pmc] Fw: Mike Squillace - New Committer Request Form

Title: New Page 1
Michael,
You have correctly surmised the situation. It appears from the records I have access to that you do not need additional paperwork, however I have cc'd Sharon Corbett on this email and she'll be able to say for sure "yes more" or "no, no more".

- Bjorn

Michael A Squillace wrote:
Not sure what to do here. From looking at the link below, looks like
whether or not I fill out more paperwork depends upon my existing committer
agreement. In particular, does it cover me for all projects or just ACTF?

--
[end of message]

Back to the top