[technology-pmc] Fw: Mike Squillace - New Committer Request Form

All:
Not sure what to do here. From looking at the link below, looks like
whether or not I fill out more paperwork depends upon my existing committer
agreement. In particular, does it cover me for all projects or just ACTF?

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@xxxxxxxxxx
www.ibm.com/able
----- Forwarded by Michael A Squillace/Austin/IBM on 01/19/2008 01:42 PM
-----

             webmaster@eclipse
             .org (portal on
             behalf of                                                  To
             webmaster)                Michael A
                                       Squillace/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
             01/19/2008 07:37                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Mike Squillace - New Committer
                                       Request Form

Dear Mike Squillace,
Your committer election for tools.orbit has been completed and approved by
the PMC. Please follow the instructions in item 5 "Paperwork" of:

    http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/new-committer.php

If you have not already done so, you need to fill out a web form
questionnaire and possibly one or two paper agreements.  Your committer
account cannot be processed until these forms are received.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your PMC
member or the EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

New Committer Request - Election Conducted via the Portal

Name:    Mike Squillace
Email:   masquill@xxxxxxxxxx
Project: tools.orbit

CVS/SVN package List: