Re: [technology-pmc] Re: Higgins Incubator Status

Usually the Graduation Review includes a 1.0 Release Review at the same time. Higgins is not doing a release at the same time, breaking with tradition a bit, but it also means that they will not need an IP review.

Anne Jacko wrote:
Bjorn, I just re-read the review documentation here http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/review-mechanisms.php and I am a bit unclear about what a Graduation Review is--it sounds like it is like a Release Review but without a release (or at least that's what the Higgins Graduation Review will be). So is IP clearance necessary for this review?

Back to the top