[technology-pmc] Re: Higgins Incubator Status

Mary, Paul,
The Technology PMC agrees that Higgins is ready to graduate. Please write a Graduation Review slide deck and schedule a review with Anne (emo@xxxxxxxxxxx). I'm sorry but I don't really have a good example of a Graduation Review slide deck separate from a 1.0 release - there are a number of combined efforts in the archives (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/previous-release-reviews.php), but Higgins will be the first "graduation without release" so you'll pioneer the slide deck format :-) You should use the mail message you sent us (justifying the graduation) as an outline for the slide deck.

Regards,
Bjorn

Back to the top