Re: [tcf-dev] Disassembly Service logic with Symbols
  • From: Eugene Tarassov <eugenet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 17:47:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=xilinx.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=xilinx.com; dkim=pass header.d=xilinx.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=opD3mNhpXV0T96+rp+8VyPa6k7yulam5peIFm4tkjDs=; b=ctDd6L2nkeL9XP5Zko6MMLz3UaBy2ouXsE0w6vNoQV4RYMyXuXjXSH4RCcGo4Dkp6zKB5zZf8O0SGbYKQBqvd0d2SUQIol3iCeaZvfssbDpl5OGJvQiFsVb9dvFUiWwSDLiiOENQot1GKTKcyDqfz8i76DRDQlgFKQNEKulw6Umdk+29SDcmsi+EzwPBwXmbLySKTd/+/fTCj2MDdzsOgqhJmZAFuaHi9lDwV9DEhHaEDvQSgV9Ou4xpIkCEK7koHACt1N8vcdNWDsLtu/G/5+01MBHMcOMfSsvPz5xMdClCcAH9A8V4yRPGHB0Q4oxC6+SIiW0OuQYbWfVALAB6Iw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=VIp6uYeKcLKyh5FEE82vf4xVqMS1MxAKwOICxc7vLdPEet+0NVz/FFcRdgUNcWYzyOnfK6VDikN17yCQMpEzw1C/nyeJqpsNF4uuOpln/fSeOn0DEOLxHuE7KTpS4GrTbTFUYxZ4qUFyT1rz+9Tl7BOYTqgnFqZNp4N4GJIyhnWyXJkJfk1BxV7tvBGng3gHcgc2ZtCzdpZ2gqRSkVWbyfYxBqsSSx2+RMPRobUN5bU/cRigaqkckasGQ0FGXbFzjMQ5u6qRE29LuyUIJbIldquRn7BO29drlF4Ge/qAW3h8b74sNCDx2WzhM7KSvINzL1DvXsCopH7Y3k6NDjCFEQ==

Hi David,

Yes.
To be sure we don't start in the middle of an instruction, disassembler starts at a function entry or other suitable symbol, and it can return more than requested.

Regards,
Eugene