Re: [tcf-dev] TCF on Raspberry Pi wiki stuck

Hi Vaclav,

The name "armv6l" , if I remember correctly, was auto-discovered by the Makefiles using "uname" to get the current architecture.
You were asked to copy generic ARM architecture headers to the specific auto-discovered armv6l directory to make the build work.

Looking at line 7 here:
it seems that this "copy" step is no longer necessary with latest TCF, because the Makefile already redirects to the generic arm headers.

I don't have a Pi right now to verify, but I suggest you give it a try.
If it fails, try copying to "armv6l" with a lowercase L at the end (your "armv61" with a one at the end is most definitely wrong).

Cheers,
Martin