[tcf-dev] TCF on Raspberry Pi wiki stuck

https://wiki.eclipse.org/TCF/Raspberry_Pi
This is my primary "how to " resource I am using to learn TCF.
I have been thru several similar tutorials , so I do not need another reference to "RTFM".
I am trying to understand how TCF works, not necessarily just "cut and paste"

I run into a dead end.

I have annotated the following steps

# (Replace n.n.n.n by the actual IP address that you read)
ssh pi@n.n.n.n / password : raspberry

OK, I can communicate with RPi using ssh.

sudo apt-get update # (Need to update the Raspbian update caches to get git)

OK here

sudo apt-get install git uuid uuid-dev libssl-dev
git clone git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.agent.git

OK this clones lots of "agent " stuff - works fine so far

cd org.eclipse.tcf.agent/agent

Move to created directory - works

cp R machine/arm machine/armv6l

Copy from /arm to NON-EXISTENT / armv61

I AM stuck here

1. WHY cp ?
2. What is "armv61", where did it come from?

I would really appreciate answer for the above so I can continue.

Thanks

Back to the top