From: Eugene Tarassov - eugene.tarassov@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev.orinc.9cd400b1ba.eugene.tarassov#xilinx.com@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 1:00 PM
To: TCF Development <tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] Stack overflow when launching debug session (tcf-dev: to exclusive)

Hi Nick,

TCF is part of standard Eclipse, but it is not installed by default. You can install it using Help / Install New Software / All Available Sites / Mobile and Device Development / TCF C/C++ Debugger.

Also, you might be able to workaround the error in Xilinx SDK if you use original TCF launch configuration to start debug session, instead of proprietary Xilinx launch.

And, it looks like the launch broke down after you moved files between projects, so re-importing project into a clean workspace might also fix it. Or just deleting and re-creating the launch config might be sufficient.

> I’m not hopeful that I’ll be able to get anything out of Xilinx without paying for it…

Good bug reports are very valuable. They should be grateful regardless of where the report is coming from.

Regards,

Eugene