[tcf-dev] Using TM Terminal over TCF

HI,
I'm trying to open a TM Terminal instance that uses TCF as the connector. All the functionality seems to be there with the plug-ins for tct, tcf.te, tm, etc. I connect to a TCF target (the TCF Agent) and open the Terminal view and adds a new connection.
Am I looking at this the wrong way or have I misinterpret something?

What is the requirement to get TCF connector available in the drop down for TM Terminal connection?
Looking at /org.eclipse.tm.terminal.view.ui/src/org/eclipse/tm/terminal/view/ui/internal/dialogs/LaunchTerminalSettingsDialog.java  protected List<String> getTerminals() {

There is a line filtering out some connectors as:

if (delegate.isHidden() || isFiltered(selection, delegate)) continue;

The TCF connector activated through TerminalsLauncherDelegate is Hidden by default. How is it un-hidden?

Later in the TerminalsLauncherDelegate @ execute(...) the selection with key ITerminalsConnectorConstants.PROP_SELECTION is required to contain a IPeerNode. What do I have to do to get a IPeerNode in the selection?

Many thanks!

Peter Holmdahl

Back to the top