[tcf-dev] TCF Agent question

Hi All,

We started downgrading an TCF Agent to target an embedded platform that actually needs only to access memories and registers.

At first we thought Locator, Processes, Streams, RunControl, Memory, Registers and Expressions would be enough to implement at minimum but in the TCF traces we see that the communication stops after Streams.subscribe

821.757 Out: C 51 Streams subscribe "Processes"

821.757 Out: C 52 Streams subscribe "ProcessesV1"

821.757 Out: C 53 Streams subscribe "UART-RX"

821.757 Out: C 54 Streams subscribe "UART-TX"
821.765 Inp: R 51 null

821.765 Inp: R 52 null

821.765 Inp: R 53 null

821.765 Inp: R 54 null

<here hangs>

We use Eclipse Luna with TCF 1.2

What are the other services to implement to get through Process Start and get to the e.g. Memory Monitors, Expressions and Registers GUIs?

We will prefer to implement as less services as possible of course.

Thanks,

Daniel

Back to the top