[tcf-dev] disabling/removing Breakpoints

Hi All,

I do the following:
- start the TCF agent and connect to it from the eclipse IDE.
- set a breakpoint
- Start a different eclipse IDE and connect to the same TCF agent

I see the the breakpoint in the "Breakpoints" view of the second
eclipse. However I cannot disable or remove it.

Is this an expected behavior?

My actual problem is that I connect to a hardware debugger over TCF
where breakpoints could already be set e.g. by an initialization script.
In this case I cannot change these breakpoints.

Regards,
Khaled

--
Khaled JMAL