Re: [tcf-dev] line numbers / unit_line_to_address

Hi Eugene,

> This looks like a bug. You are, probably, first one having line info with columns in TCF. I suggest creating a Bugzilla bug report with such ELF file attached as test case.

I'm working with Elf files built by the company, with company-specific tools, so it's quite unlikely that I can do this.

However, I believe the clang compiler also generates column numbers for debug information.

Moreover, I have done a fix in my local tcf folder, to the linenumbers_elf.c file, so that I could use my debugger. I could share a diff of the linenumbers_elf.c file with my fix, perhaps you could make use of it.

Thanks,
Samuel

Back to the top