Re: [tcf-dev] Contributed TCF-1.2 (and NOT master!) for Luna M7

Hi!

Thank you this was exactly what I needed. J

Best regard!

--

Stefan Falk

Infineon Technologies Austria AG

Trainee

Automotive Sense and Control

Component Verification

Tel:  +43 (0)5 / 1777 - 5439

Email: stefan.falk@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson