Re: [tcf-dev] Getting breakpoint information for debugger thread

Hi Stefan,

could this function from breakpoints.h help you doing what you are trying to?

/* Return 1 if break instruction is planted at given address in the context memory */
extern int is_breakpoint_address(Context * ctx, ContextAddress address);

If you need more details on the breakpoints you can use:

/*
* Iterate all breakpoints known to the Breakpoints service,
* including breakpoints that are created by other (remote) clients.
*/
typedef void IterateBreakpointsCallBack(BreakpointInfo *, void *);
extern void iterate_breakpoints(IterateBreakpointsCallBack * callback, void * args);

Hope it proves helpful,

- Christophe