[tcf-dev] EclipseCon 2014 Talk on TCF

Hi all,

My EclipseCon talk on “Building a Commercial-Grade Debugger with TCF” has been accepted:

https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/session/building-commercial-grade-debugger-based-tcf

I would appreciate your comments / questions on the talk (this can be done in the conference system), such that I can better cover those areas that are of interest to the TCF Community.

Of course this is most relevant when you intend coming to San Francisco in March to hear the talk. But given that the talk preparation / slides etc will be available later, your input can be helpful and relevant to the TCF Community as a whole.

Thanks!

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top