From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stefan.Falk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 6:39 AM
To: tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcf-dev] TCF Command for daytime

Hi folks!

I compiled the agent and it runs so far. I also was able to build the daytime project and the ini_daytime_service() method gets called (I placed a printf there). But now I don't seem to understand what I have to send to the agent such that I get my answer. I am sending: "C Daytime getTimeOfDay" but all I receive is the answer "E".

What am I missing here? So close ... :)

Best regards,
Stefan