[tcf-dev] TCF is worth 78 man years of effort !

Hi all,

I’ve just updated the TCF page on Ohloh! :

https://www.ohloh.net/p/eclipse_cdt_tcf#

The system has determined that TCF

“…  has a well established, mature codebase  maintained by a very large development team … [which]... took an estimated 78 years of effort (COCOMO model) .”

I think it would be good if some of the TCF users and committers log in on Ohloh! and click the “I use this” box in the top right (and give it a good Star Rating on bottom).

If you also search for the CDT and/or Target Management projects and click “I use this” box there as well, Ohloh! will know that these projects are related, which would be a good thing I think.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top