[tcf-dev] Bugzilla versions and target milestones for TCF

Hi all,

I have added a bugzilla “Version” for 1.2 and bugzilla “Target Milestones” for 1.1.1 , 1.1.2 , 1.2 as well as some older versions.

I’ve tried to properly assign target milestones for all the bugs fixed in the past, based on the date when it was fixed and partially by looking up git history. Knowing the target milestone where something was fixed is sometimes very helpful for adopters.

For the future, I propose the following conventions:

1.       For Fixes in Master only, the target milestone can remain default “---“ and we can do bulk changes when master gets released.

2.       For fixes that get backported, please ALWAYS enter the respective target, eg “1.1.1”

I propose not to clone bugs just for the backport. I assume that EVERY bug in the 1.1.x branch would also be fixed in master.

Any comments or concerns ?

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top