Re: [tcf-dev] Approaching TCF 1.1 rc3 - final fixes ?

Hi Martin,

In the agent for instance, “Fix crash due to free of non allocated memory” looks serious and a safe fix to me … does this fix a regression introduced recently, or should it be backported ?

This is a fix for an old problem, but I only occurs when the URL specified on the command line contains non-ascii characters.

Felix

On Jun 4, 2013, at 12:59 PM, "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>