[tcf-dev] Approaching TCF 1.1 rc3 - final fixes ?

Hi all,

Looking at the git logs, I’m wondering if any of the fixes after we branched for “1.1” are candidates for backporting ?

In the agent for instance, “Fix crash due to free of non allocated memory” looks serious and a safe fix to me … does this fix a regression introduced recently, or should it be backported ?

https://git.eclipse.org/c/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.agent.git/log/

On the Java side, the “Target Explorer: Fix an endless loop” looks serious enough to me, should it be backported ?

https://git.eclipse.org/c/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.git/log/?h=master

The respective change, by the way, reminds me that we need some common guideline for dealing with Newlines:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.git/commit/?id=ab6216d11d0b1c11a315de8a092a812a29c97e19

any suggestions, I think Eclipse Platform has standardized on Unix-style “NL only” line endings, should we recommend the same and run the Eclipse “File > Convert to Unix” tool on the workspace once:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Git_Workflows#Configure_the_workspace

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top