[tcf-dev] TCF in Eclipse About Dialog

Hi TCF committers,

(Copying Wayne and David Williams),

I have a somewhat cosmetic question for TCF 1.1 Kepler:

In the about dialog, we are currently represented as “Eclipse.org – Target Explorer” .

In understand that the general recommendation is using “Eclipse TCF Project” instead.

Can we leave it as is ?

Or shall we rename it in all the branding plugins ?

The core TCF functionality (ie the TCF Debugger) makes only very very few UI contributions (basically just a Launch configuration) so it isn’t currently represented with a branding icon in the about dialog. If that is OK for the Tools PMC and the Release train I’d prefer leaving it as is.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top