[tcf-dev] TCF 1.1 RC2 delivered

Dear TCF Committers,

I have delivered TCF 1.1 RC2 to Kepler.

P2 Repository:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/tcf/builds/1.1/milestones/rc2

Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/tcf/builds/1.1/milestones/rc2/org.eclipse.tcf.repo.zip

This is our 2nd release candidate, only 2 more to go (RC4 must be absolute final).

Please do give this RC some serious testing !

This includes the Agent, we should validate that it builds and works fine from the git “1.1” branch.

There will be a community that downloads our bits and runs it on plain Eclipse – it should work out of the box.

At this point, any changes in the git “1.1” branch should be done very carefully. Changes MUST be associated with a Bugzilla for tracking. The “master” branch is open for ongoing work.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top