Re: [tcf-dev] Updating I/O Registers w/o HW notification

Hi Eugene,

I think we use the default model/context ID since we use the default TCF Installation.

We didn’t alter the TCF on Eclipse side. We just implement a TCF Agent.

Con you point me on what file I should look to double check this into our installation?

I was searching in the entire eclipse folder for the “org.eclipse.debug.ui.debugModelContextBindings  in the XML files but I couldn’t find anything like that.

Thanks,

Daniel