[tcf-dev] Updating I/O Registers w/o HW notification

Hi list,

Our target has a set of I/O registers that can be modified by the HW or by the running application.

We thought that putting them into the Registers GUI (as a collapsible group) would be the best option.

Unfortunately the debugger doesn’t know when such I/O register is changed, therefore cannot notify the GUI if a specific I/O register was changed.

We thought that the only option is to let user manually update the registers but there’s no such GUI option  (e.g. update button/menu).

What would be the best practice to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Daniel

Back to the top