Re: [tcf-dev] Context-query tid parameter issue

Hi Christophe -

>> why don't you simply use double quotes all the time around your property value?

We could.  This will most likely be our workaround for this issue, if the decision is to not support a more freeform solution.

End result:

1.) Update the client to always wrap double-quotes around user entered values.
2.) Update each comparator and inject the logic to handle hex and decimal values for each.

My previous suggestion/request just seemed simpler.

Thanks -
Scott